Telephone Etiquette & Excellence
Registration and Pricing Information
Members who visit your office can clearly see your professional, competent image. But what about when they call you on the telephone?
As the voice of your credit union, you must project credibility and confidence in your telephone communication. Get the tips and techniques for expert telephone service from nationally-known communication expert Pamela Jett.
You’ll learn how to:
- Communicate expertise and professionalism with your voice
- Greet callers in a friendly but businesslike manner
- Smooth the call transfer process for the caller and for the person receiving the call
- End calls in a way that encourages future telephone service opportunities
- Use and manage voice mail effectively
Program Length: 45 minutes
Who Should Attend
- Call Center
- Member Service
Meet The Presenter:
Pamela Jett, CSP is a professional speaker, author and communication skills expert whose dynamic keynote presentations and customized communication training and breakout sessions focus on remarkable communication skills for business success.
Her high-energy, high-content and high-impact programs earn rave reviews and can help make your convention, association meeting or corporate event an effective and rewarding experience. Pamela delivers effective communication tips and strategies for remarkable results.