How to Inspire Lasting Employee Engagement
Registration and Pricing Information
Are you excited about what your credit union does for your community and sure you could be doing even more to grow and serve your membership? It’s possible by leveraging your greatest asset – your employees. It’s proven that fully engaged employees are more loyal, creative, and productive, and they inspire loyalty in their customers. You’re creating happy, helpful employees who naturally grow your membership.
Here are some of the ideas we’ll cover:
- How to inspire responsibility and accountability
- What your employees need to feel good about your credit union
- The good news about bad news, and how to deliver it so it lands the way you need it to!
- What opportunities your employees want, and a realistic plan to delivering them
- The open door policy, a beautiful opportunity that’s been mightily misunderstood: here’s how to make it right and foster full engagement.
Program Length: 65 minutes
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Professional Development
Meet The Presenter:
Crystal Jonas delivers “Crystal clear concepts for Happiness and High Performance.” An eight-time published author and motivational keynote speaker since 2003, Crystal has delivered over 1,200 inspirational keynotes seminars, and webinars around the world.
Crystal is passionate about helping people do meaningful work that makes a positive difference in the world. Her experience as an Assistant Professor at the US Air Force Academy has influenced her ability to teach inspiring leadership and to make complex ideas clear, interesting, and actionable.