Robbery Training for Frontline Staff
Registration and Pricing Information
In this focus on robbery training for the front line staff, security expert Barry Thompson, will show you how the robbers case the office before a robbery and what they are trying to observe. You’ll discover how to handle a robbery situation and what will happen after the robber leaves.
- How to approach a person casing the financial institution
- Practicing proper marketing and security techniques at the same time.
- Understanding what to do before, during and after a robbery incident
- The aftermath of a robbery and what to expect from law enforcement
Program Length: 90 Minutes
Who Should Attend
- Member Service
- Branch Manager
- Anyone whose work space is in a public access area of the credit union
Meet The Presenter:
Barry Thompson of the Thompson Consulting Group LLC is an international speaker, trainer, consultant and writer. He is recognized as a speaker worldwide, presenting in Brussels, Belgium to European bankers on internal fraud; at the United Nations on identity theft; and to Japanese bankers on bank security. Barry has worked in the financial services industry for over three decades, and has held the positions of security officer, compliance officer, treasurer, senior vice president, and executive vice president. He has handled over 900 security cases and has been involved with investigations and prosecutions at federal, state and local levels.