Innovative Leadership: Rethink, Renew, Revive
Registration and Pricing Information
What can credit unions do to integrate and engage in innovative leadership to rethink, renew, and revive their credit union for long-term sustainability? Explore simple and PROVEN strategies that can help your credit union not only sustain but create a transformation for long-term sustainable growth! Celeste Cook of cuStrategies LLC will help you:
- Explore an innovative leadership perspective to rethink, renew, and revive your credit union
- Discover innovative PROVEN strategies that lead to increased loan growth, profitability, and member retention/loyalty
- Identify critical success factors to help you build a strong viable strategic plan for growth
- Explore the seven Ps that impact your culture and the success of your credit union
- Discover the KISS (Keep It Simple and Strategic) method to help you develop a plan of action to ensure continued growth for your credit union
- Identify ways you develop revive and transform your staff into enthusiastically engaged employees
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for board members, CEOs, management, managers, and supervisors.
Meet The Presenter:
Celeste Cook is the founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist and expert, she provides strategic planning, consulting, and training to the credit union industry. Celeste has partnered with credit unions across the nation to help them increase loan growth, profitability, and retention through her PROVEN innovative strategies. Several of her clients have been awarded the CU Journal Best Practices Award, the Louise Herring Award, and the Dora Maxwell Award as a result of her programs. Celeste has been involved in the credit union industry for more than 20 years and has been a professional speaker and trainer for 15 of those years.
Celeste has a degree in business management, a Certification in Sales Leadership Strategies through CUNA, and has been a contributor to several national industry publications. She previously worked for a $1 Billion credit union and also worked with Rex Johnson of LSI. She is also writing a book on leadership and service.