Calm, Cool, & Collected: Communication Skills for Emotionally Charged Situations
Registration and Pricing Information
Let’s face it: the workplace can be an emotional place. Learn how to manage your own emotions and communicate effectively with others, even when they are spinning out of control. Give yourself an edge with the ability to stay calm, cool, and collected in the face of emotional outbursts from others. Loaded with practical communication tools for everyone in your credit union, this webinar will give you tools you can put to work immediately.
Communication expert Pamela Jett will help you learn:
- Techniques to keep a lid on your emotions when they are at the boiling point
- Powerful strategies to help others "calm down"
- How to manage conflict and confrontation with tact and finesse
- How to communicate with specific types of difficult people
Program Length: 1 hour 25 minutes
Who Should Attend
Anyone and everyone in your credit union who wants to communicate with tact and diplomacy to defuse emotional situations.
Meet The Presenter:
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.